Monday, December 20, 2010

Anonymous buggers

Even so hard we try (well mostly, me :P) People keep trash talking and disregarding what the f*ck we gave them! So these bloody nerds and noobs who does't have balls to check something on thier PC, and come here; And if they can't find the link or some shit like that and we are the bad guys?? What the F*ck is wrong with you A'holes?? Can't you read the post well or can't you see "help Pages" which is on right side of the web page??

So currently I'm really pissed about that! So have I have taken some action against all. I have activated an IP tracker. So I can track every one who comes here! Don't worry normal users and followers will have nothing to be feared for. This is just a minor action that I have taken to keep the spammers and bloody idiots out!
And keep in mind, It by passes "Hide My IP" :P So doesn't matter if you are trying to hide from behind :D

Guys, If you don't like what we offer at least have the courtesy (or perhaps balls) to tell that in a signed in your actual account! We don't mind telling us what you feel, if you tell that in an appropriate way!

Thanks!